Mystery of Cushion Pillow

Around five years ago, I was thrown a new year party at my house. It was pretty good actually, but something happen and it bothering me since. Someone left a cute doll, well, it might be consider as cushion pillow, someone put it at my room, it smell so fishy, cause it is a fish doll. At first, I thought it belongs to my cousin who lived at our house and her room was next to mine. I thought by accident she slip it to my room, turn out, its not. She verify it the next day cause she have her own party at a club that night and she have no idea about that pillow.

I've been wondering who left it at my house, I mean, 3 of 40 something from my guest list is a boy. I'm asking to my girlfriends immediately, but they said it's not belong to them. Although, one of them admit that they found that pillow at the living room and she brought it to my room.

I start asking to my boy friends even though I know that the answer is obvious. I've spending more than an hour for asking to almost all of my guest list at those party. Now, it left two people that I haven't ask. I decided not asking them cause I'm already tired and guess what, I don't think they even bring it to a party. It's a new year party and why people even bother bring it? Except they are the one who always carrying a pillow to anywhere they go OR.... they meant to gave that pillow to someone.

I start to looking at those pillow. It's pretty, the color is shocking pink, yellow, white, black, yeah, I'm terrible at describing something at words but it's pretty and fluffy and hugable, even hugable not in a vocabulary, but I said that. It's too small to be a pillow and it also too small to be a hug doll, it more like a cushion pillow.

Now I'm even more curious than I was before. I called one of those two, guess what? Home run! He said that he bring it at the party and he was meant to gave it to me, but because I was busy talking to others, he said that he left it somewhere. Later on when he was about to gave it to me, the cushion pillow was already disappear. He was thinking that I'm already collect it and bring it to my room.

Learning what he just said to me, I just feel it doesn't right and smell so fishy. I'm too tired after a huge but not that huge party, so I decided to believe what he just told me. It's only one people who I didn't call yet and I don't find any reason why I have to call him. I already find the one who was "planning" to gave it to me.

A week later, I can't help it but wonder is he really the one? So I ask him one more time why he gave pillow.

"Because I like you. I think you're cute and when I see that cushion pillow, I think it's perfect for you. I was hoping that you might want to hug it all the time. You know that I love you, right? I won't force you to love me back, but I promise to made you love me."

After I hear that, I decided to accept him as my "exclusive" friend. back then, He always gave me doll and I think he learn that after how I was saying that I like the cushion pillow he gave me.

The way he gave me those pillow make me wonder if he really the one who gave it to me at the first place and I confront him. It doesn't end well. Turn out, he's not the one who bought that pillow. He just taking the credit so I would like him and wanna be his. We had a fight but it's not the reason why we're not exclusive anyomore. He lied to me, that's why he always gave me doll or present every monthiversary, cause he feel guilty and he is guilty for taking that credit for the first time. He just trying to make it up to me so he gave me so much present in the future. It's kinda romantic, but believe me, the other side of him is very creep me out.

So... There's only one person left who I haven't been questioning. There's also a chance that one of my friends lying and said they're not the one who "bring" the pillow. But I don't want to make it complicated. I just keep it the pillow no matter who gave it to me or maybe no matter who left it behind at my living room. I just wanna say that I hug it everyday, even when I write this blog. Thanks...

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love and kisses,
Sam.

Comments