New posting after hibernate

gambar 1: Beruang Hibernate. souce: hibernate-recs.co.uk


Hello, I'm back!

After longggg hibernate I decide to made a theme about what I'm gonna write on my blog. It's about my journey to find my soulmate. No, it's not because I watched how I met your mother a lot or because I like Robin on HIMYM, but because my unpublished diary is mostly about it, about my journey to find my soulmate, or about how disaster my reationship was.
Yes, my unpublished diary.
Now I decide to publish it. Why now?

First of all, I was afraid that someone will copy paste my life and they claim it as their own life. Second of all, I'm afraid that one day it will bring some consequenses like I can't apply in some job because of it or my boyfriend wanna be read it before dating with me so there's nothing more to say, because, you know, I post everything, there's nothing left. Andddd so on.

But after I re-re-rethinking, if someone claim my own life as theirs, that's mean my life is so much cooler than theirs and/or my life or the way I tell my stories made some difference for their life.
What about my future job? This is who I am. I'm not a vandalizer, I'm not an outlaw, so why afraid?
My boyfriend wanna be? It will feel difference between someone tell it on a blog and personal, and there's still plenty of stories that we could share.

So, here it is... My unpublished blog. Enjoy, wish you like it.

With faithfull,

Own it, Live it, Love it. Hug, Love and Kisses, Sam.

Comments