Payless ShoeSource

Sam! You have to know! I have a very annoying day! It started when I wanted to bought a new pair of shoes, I came into the store, and I really love this shoes, then I ask the salesman to get one for me. I'm waiting and waiting... but it takes too long, longer than I'm waiting for my prince charming to come, and when he comes, the salesman I mean, he came with bad news. He says that my size is nowhere to be found!
Hm..... First of all, it takes longer than you waiting for your prince charming? Has you met your prince charming? Second of all, I think you being over dramatic, nowhere to be found? Are we still talking about shoes or your prince charming?

Hei! Be nice to me! I just spent three hours searching for new pair of shoes for Lunar Year!
Sorry then, I'm just pulling your leg. Mm, have you ever tried payless yet?

No, never heard of. What's the difference with other shoe store?
First of all, the store has been set based on size of shoes. One shelf on one size. Second of all, it's not just having one brand, but also many kind of brand. Third of all, it self service, so you just came into shelf of shoes, then choose anything you like, you also could tried one you like. You may find shoes on shelf number 7 might have some models but you don't find it on shelf number 8. That mean, that model have no size number 8, probably run of stock. So you don't have to waiting for salesman to giving your size, but you could just find your model on your size number shelf. Also, you could find the price tag and discount on that shoes. It cut your time to shop huh?

What are we waiting for? Let's headed there!




Ow yeaaa, I could find size number on every shelf of shoes.




It's easier to choose the shoes, it's already been categorize by size number.
Yap, and also, you may find promotion on Twitter and Facebook.

Sam, wait!
What?

Say no more, I tell to all of my friend, Own it, live it, love it. Hug, love and Kisses. Aw, thanks a lot Sam for your information.
Your welcome, and that's my line.

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love and kisses.
Sam.

Comments