Mail: Relationship - My Ex Dating Another Version of Me.

Hi Guys!
Welcome back to my Blog!
I just I got an email (Well, I just read it, sorry) from someone who rather be called as "Chocolate" instead of her real name. It says:

Dear Sam,

I was date with a guy for three years. It was on and off relationships. After a year my ex broke up with me, he decided to "move on" and date with another girl.
Funny story, cause his new girlfriend is another version of me. I stalk her instagram and twitter (Guilty), she look just like me and I already confirm to my friends and they agree that this girl look-a-like like me. Also, she practically me. We have many of the same hobbies.

Is he completely move on? or just "move on"
Btw, I'm totally have no feeling to him anymore, just curious.

Love,
Chocolate.

Hi, Chocolate! Thank you for your email, I apologize to be so late to answer you.
Well, I'm not such an expert on relationship, but I'll do my best.

Here's the thing, this might be hurt you a little.
Some people just had a type, and you happen to be his type. He's completely change his feel about you, but his not changing his type.

So, if in the future he broke up with his present date, you can see he's dating with another version of you (again). Except he's changing his type.

Do you have a type?

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love and kisses.
Sam.

Comments