Movie: The Break-Up Movie (Her and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind)

Recently, I broke my heart. Yes, I broke it. Yea, maybe someone is interfering a little. It was whole, then it broke into a pieces, then it burned down, and it's just leaving an ashes.

I googled some break up movie to cheer me up, to convince myself that I'm not the only one. Maybe, to find out how they get up and rising from the ashes.

I got some recommendation movielist and I watch them all. I got two that really blowing up my mind. It's Her and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.




Her (2013)
Duration: 126 minutes
Budget: $ 23 million
Box Office: $ 48.5 million
Rotten Tomatoes: 94% dan 82%
IMDb: 8.0


Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind (2004)
Duration: 108 minutes
Budget: $ 20 million
Box Office: $ 72.3 million
Rotten Tomatoes: 93% dan 94%
IMDb: 8.3

Both of them are combine by Sci-Fi or Science Fiction and drama. Her doesn't have a happy ending, while Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind are having a hanging ending.

Her might bored you in the process, since it having many conversation between the characters. But it's worth to watch till the end. Both of the movie are having 8 ratings out of 10. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind also having many conversation between the characters, and the best part is, it having a plot twist at the end of movie.

If I could note, I will says that if we loved someone, no matter what, we will always end up loving them all over again. No matter what the situation is. No matter how hard and hurt it is. We will always loved them.

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love, and kisses.
Sam.


See? I wrote love twice on my signature, to show how important to love. Either love the moment you spend with them, or love them as much as you love yourself.

Comments