Movie and Life Story: The Edge of Seventeen

No hi today, I'm not feeling to greet everybody, but I did it either way.

So, my week was down. Like I was crying all day, feeling low, not doing it really well, thinking about my ex, thinking about my crush, about my family, my school, my friends, all of it. I was drinking, gonna keep my body dehydrate, but not really. The only thing I wanna do is sleeping, cause I can made my own world in it. Some people call me a Lucid dreamer, but I don't really care about it.

For whom not know, my brother, he's..... a "special one", he never do or done any chores like cleaning the dishes, doing any laundry, ironing laundry, or anything else. I've done that, yea, aside my grandma and my mom also doing it, too. But my mother was treat my brother differently, that's making me kinda jealous. Making me protest, making me a protestant, I don't do great grade, I don't eat, I eat a lot, I don't sleep, I sleep all day, I don't go to school, I go to school everyday, I don't make friends, I be friends with anyone, you see, I was really different people, at the same time, I'm moody, or not, I don't know.

I lost 3 kilograms (6,6 pounds) in several days. I was a hot mess. I hate my life, I hate how my mom treated her child differently, I hate how my mom always pick my brother over me. It's making me want to commit a suicide. No, it's not my suicide note.

In this blue day, I watch one of my movie list, "The Edge of Seventeen". I thought it's some old same day drama. But it really hit me. Yes, at the end of movie, me, I mean, Nadine have to accept her brother. Hate the ending, but like the movie. Here's the trailer.



I don't do research before I watch the movie, I just watch. Surprisingly, IMDb giving 7,4 stars, and rotten tomatoes giving 95% and 83% people liked it.

Only 104 minutes, and somehow, my life was less blue, more like red.

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love, and kisses.
Sam.

Comments