Using Soy Ground as a Soap?

So, I've been drinking soy milk for a while now.

Why I choose soy milk rather than dairy milk? Well, have you heard about Cow Slaughter everywhere? Maybe just one person (me) not giving any effect just yet. But what if I write in on my blog, and spread it on my social media. Then you read it, then you also share it to your friends, then not everyone, but at least some of them will stop drinking dairy milk.

The second reason is, My Crush are choosing soy milk rather than dairy milk. Why you ask? He gave me some benefits that you'll also find in articles from HealthXChange, Healthline, and Medium.

Since I drinking soy milk everyday, who's my delivery man? Which one is my favourite brand? The answer is.. My Mom made it herself everyday!

How?
First of all, she put the soy bean in a bowl, about 100gr, put a water in it. Let it soak about six to twelve hours.

Second of all, she peel the skin, not off of them, just some of it. because some already peel by themselves.


Third of all, strain the water from soy bean, put them in blender. Put hot/boil water, just a little amount. Blend it. Put another hot boil water, blend it again. Repeat. Until you pour 1.000ml amount of hot water.

Fourth of all, boil it, just to be sure it's not raw anymore.

Fifth of all, chill it before you pour into a server. Don't forget to filter it while you pour to server. Put that in refrigerator. you can keep it until tomorrow.

Sixth of all, where the A those soy ground goes to? Waste?

Well, you could turn it into a yummy tummy food. But I'm afraid it's in Bahasa, you can find it in Cookpad.

If you asking me, what do I do to those soy ground? yesterday, I will used it as a soap. but the more I learned about it, the more I know that you "can't" used it as a soap. just because it's natural, it doesn't necessarily good and brings benefits to you. in lab, they already separated the good and the bad. they make sure you get the benefits from soy and eliminated the bad one.

today, I will mixed it with soil. just mixed it 1:1 and for a couple of weeks it become fertilizer.

Own it, Live it, Love it.
Hug, Love, and Kisses.
Sam.

Comments