Aku Bisa Membuatmu Jatuh Cinta Kepadaku

 Yes, yes, yes...

I know you "can", but I don't want to.

yes, we can fall in love to anyone. but loving and having them in your arms, it's very different thing. you can love me, but you can't have me.

it's the thing, and it's what makes us different from animal. we can love them, but we don't have to had them.

you can love anyone, but you can't expect them to love you back nor being with you. they don't own you an explanation why they can't be with you, and you can't force them to either.

recently, i'm feeling guilty by the way I rejected someone. I don't handle it pretty well back then, you had no idea how many times I wanted to say I'm sorry to him. but I rejected him back then, and I have no idea how he is now. either he is move on, having someone else, I don't want to disturb him.

if we met again, yes, I will say sorry to him. but no, I won't disturb him just because it made me feel better. I would be selfish.

Comments