Fake Love Letter

Do you have those senior in orientation school asking you to write a love letter, either you want it or not, either you like those senior or not you have to write it and give to one of them. Also, you have to gave them chocolate. Well, I'm one of those senior.

I'm being a student council for whole two years and I really enjoy that feeling. Feeling of power, sucking the energy of fear from others when they accidentally met me. Feeling of organizing school events. Feeling come and go from teacher office not because I'm in trouble, but because they need me. Feeling that I could skipping class cause some event that I needed to handle. Feeling famous. Feeling close with teachers, and many feelings that I think you known that well.

That time, I have tons of (fake) love letters and chocolates, also... I had award, The only one who had three different awards. I won the most authority senior, the most overreacting senior and the most beauty pretty classy senior (well, I over describe it, but, you know what I meant.)

As usual, after I get that letter, I read that right away, after I'm done, I kept them in one of my drawer and as you might know. Recently I "room" do my room and accidentally found that (fake) love letters. My mood actually pretty mess when I read that letter, I found out that my boyfriend cheating on me and he ask me to let him go be happy with his new girlfriend. It's fair actually, I was cheating on him first and I'm on the other hand didn't tell them the truth and secretly dating two different guys behind them.

Knowing that I've been dump by the one the I like make me sad and down, but after I read that fake letter, my cloud is change, it's not rain anymore, it's fulled with rainbow and moon and stars, the sky is so blue, I think I can see the sun smiling at me. I really glad that I kept all of those letters. It make me feel worthy and I know that I was wrong betrayed him by dating other guy behind him, but now I'm making peace with that and move on.

Next time if I get text from someone, either it's my friend, colleague, family, lover, or even ex, I will keep that message, print it and save it on my time capsule. So whenever I'm feeling blue and need a booster, I just read that text to remind me how precious I am and how grateful I am still keeping those letter. I suggest you do the same. To the future you, cheers.

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love and kisses.
Sam.

Comments