Time Capsule

Have you ever like considering having a time capsule?
I don't, but I have it anyways.

It's started that time at a class, I have those counseling subject with my favorite counseling teacher, and she asked all of student to write a letters.
Then she gave us 5 papers, it's square and small.
We could write about anything, like ANYTHING, love letter, hate letter, fan letter, anything. BUT we have to address that to who (obviously) and from who.
My favorite teacher check every letter that came in right away to prevent blank sender.
After we write those 5 different letter to 5 different people, she goes to her office and she left us with big bang question. We, or, at least me, fear with unknown. I don't know what kinda letter will came to me, I don't know who wrote that letter. Is it gonna be a hate letter, am I gonna have a new boyfriend? I don't have any expectation, I felt confusing and panic and undescribable feeling.

Later, my favorite teacher came in, she brought a bunch of envelope with name on it. I saw from distance my name is one of the envelope. She personally gave that letter to us and ask us not to open it right away. We have to wait until everyone had their own then we can open it.

My heart beating and pounding so fast. It looks everyone so happy, they feeling psych! Unbelievable. Am I the one who fear with unknown?

Finally the time is came. I open the letter slowly, I read that one by one. I smile, everything I read is something that kinda acceptable. I'm proud of myself plus, I know what people thinking about me. Now I know the goal of this letter, that is we could know what people thinking about us and she wanted us to check our tongue in the mirror.

After I came home, I put that letters on my drawer and I never check that letter ever since. Time flies, My room like a World War, I decide to cleaning my room, not like just cleaning, but major cleaning. Giving away some stuff that I didn't use it, or kept that in case I need that in the future, which probably not. Guess what, I found that letter! It's a long time since I read that letter and when I re-read that, I thinking about them, it's some kinda remembering to myself. I reach them right away and re-connect with them. Thinking about me back then and looking at me now. I have changes so much since the letter written. It's my time capsule and I really like the idea of write letter to anyone to our class back then. It's a treasure not just then, but also now. Now I miss my teacher. I'm gonna call her.

Own it, live it, love it.
Hug, love and kisses.
Sam.

Comments